Become a Member
Most Businesses Qualify for Membership
Membership is open to almost all types of businesses, including manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, financial institutions, retails, service contractors, transportation, communications and certain professional classifications.
In order to join a firm must be recommended to the Board by a current Association member. The Board then must approve the firm’s business category for inclusion in the membership, and if approved formally the Board then invites the candidate to join.
Business categories for membership are quite rigidly defined and maintained to assure that each member firm has an exclusive field or representation in the Association.
It is important that the executive holding membership for his or her firm be a key person within the company. They should have responsibility for decisions regarding the purchase of supplies, products and services for their company.
- Provide leads and referrals for other members.
- Attending meetings in person each and every Wednesday, unless urgent business or personal reasons prevent attendance
- Visiting one fellow member’s place of business each week.
- Familiarizing themselves with the various businesses represented in the Association so they are able to refer potential customers to member firms.
- Mentioning the Association to nonmembers who are qualified membership candidates and bring them as guests to a weekly meeting.
- Mentioning the merits of Association members and recommending them to friends and business associates.
- Acting promptly on all business information received, following it up diligently and making every effort to turn it into consummated business for their firm.
- Handling all referred business in such a through manner that it will reflect credit on the referring member.
- Paying dues promptly at rates established by the Board.
- Pledging to keep the source of all information furnished by the Association strictly confidential.
- Making themselves available at least once each year to present a “program” dealing with their business at the weekly meeting for the benefit of other members.
To begin the application process for membership, you need to contact the the Association.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Phone Number to be contacted at: